Unit 6C, Harrietsham Industrial Estate, Station Rd, Harrietsham ME17 1JA
Exclusive Glazing Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FRN 922316. We act as a credit broker not a lender and offer finance from a panel of lenders.
EXCLUSIVE GLAZING LTD
Updated July 2023
Complaints Contact Details
Name: Stephen Hackney – Director
Telephone: 0800 9995200
Any complaint verbal or written, will be referred to our complaint’s manager at the earliest opportunity or to a member of the senior management if the complaints manager is unavailable.
We will also acknowledge the complaint in writing promptly and will not delay your complaint by asking you to write to us about your complaint details on the firm’s system.
We will make contact to seek clarification on any points where necessary and fully investigate the complaint and inform you of our progress.
We will discuss with you our findings and proposed response and ensure that our firm partners have a compliant complaints procedure and are communicating with their customers using this and provide clear deadlines to respond.
Customers may express dissatisfaction with Exclusive Glazing Ltd about our products and services. We will need to establish whether or not the complaint relates to the information given, the firm or the service and installation. If unclear, this must not delay the investigation, and we will proceed with our own investigation. The complaints manager will review this matter and take the complaint to the firm for them to investigate and provide a written explanation and any supporting information. This may include photos, checklists or remedial satisfaction notes.
The complaints manager will establish the nature and scope of the complaint having due regard to the Financial Conduct Authority’s direction:
- Deal with complaints promptly and fairly.
- Give complainants clear replies and, where appropriate, fair redress.
- We may take up to 8 weeks to provide a response made by or on behalf of an eligible complainant relating to regulated activity involving an allegation that the complainant has suffered, or may suffer, financial loss, material distress or material inconvenience.
- Explain that the complainant must refer the matter to the ombudsman within six months of the date of the final response letter or the right to use this service is lostIndicate whether or not we consent to waive the relevant time limits.
Complaints Settled within 3 Business Days
Complaints that can be settled to the customer’s satisfaction within 3 business days can be recorded and communicated differently.
Where we consider a complaint to be resolved to the customer’s satisfaction under this section, the firm will promptly send a ‘Summary Resolution Communication’, which is a written communication from them that refers to:
- The fact that the customer has made a complaint and informs them that they now consider the complaint to have been resolved to the customers’ satisfaction. The firm will tell the customer that if they subsequently decide that they are dissatisfied with the resolution of the complaint, they may be able to refer the complaint back to the firm for further consideration or alternatively refer the complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service; Provide the website address of the Financial Ombudsman Service; and refer to the availability of further information on the website of the Financial Ombudsman Service. We consider that doing so may better meet the customer’s needs, or they have already been using another method to communicate about the complaint. This may include recorded calls, emails or text messages.
Closing a complaint
We will consider a complaint closed when we have made our final response to the customer. This does not prevent customers from exercising any rights they may have to refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service.
Financial Ombudsman Service
We will co-operate fully with the Ombudsman in resolving any complaints made against us and agree to be bound by any awards made by the Ombudsman. The firm undertakes to pay promptly any fees levied by the Ombudsman.
You have the right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service, free of charge – but you must do so within six months of the date of the final response letter.
If you do not refer your complaint in time, the Ombudsman will not have our permission to consider your complaint and will only be able to do so in very limited circumstances. For example, if the Ombudsman believes that the delay was a result of exceptional circumstances.
The Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London E14 9SR
Tel: 0800 023 4567 (free for most people ringing from a fixed line) or 0300 123 9123 (cheaper for those calling using a mobile) or 020 7964 0500 (if calling from abroad)